- Adult Track PGY1 Match Number: 163113
- Pediatric track PGY1 Match Number: 163125
Prospective candidates must hold or anticipate graduation with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, eligible for Florida Intern & Pharmacist licensure, and be committed to fulfilling all the requirements of the program.
Completed applications include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Head shot Photo
- Pharmacy School Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent declaring Adult or Pediatric
- Candidates should not select both programs. Please choose either Adult or Pediatric only.
PGY1 Application Deadline
December 31, 2022
Adult Residency Candidate Interview Dates
Friday, January 27, 2023
Monday, February 6, 2023
Monday, January 30, 2023
Friday, February 10, 2023
Pediatric Residency Candidate Interview Dates
Friday, February 13, 2023
Friday, February 3, 2023
PGY1 start date is June 18, 2023
All matched residents will be required to complete the Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola orientation, a urine drug screen (we are a tobacco-free campus) and a full background check.
Do you have questions about the Pharmacy Residency Program?
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Click the Contact Us button!