- Matching Number for Adult Resident Applicants: 163113
- Matching Number for Pediatric Resident Applicants: 163125
Prospective candidates must hold or anticipate graduation with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, eligible for Florida Intern & Pharmacist licensure, and be committed to fulfilling all the requirements of the program.
Completed applications include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Headshot Photo
- Pharmacy School Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent declaring Adult or Pediatric
- Should not select both
January 3, 2020
Application review will be complete on January 17th 2020.
Applicants selected for interview can select from 4 available interview dates February 3, 7, 10 or 14.
All matched residents will be required to complete the Sacred Heart Health System orientation, a urine drug screen (we are a tobacco-free campus) and a full background check.
Do you have questions about the Pharmacy Residency Program?
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Click the Contact Us button!