- Adult Track PGY1 Match Number: 163113
- Pediatric track PGY1 Match Number: 163125
Prospective candidates must hold or anticipate graduation with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree, eligible for Florida Intern & Pharmacist licensure, and be committed to fulfilling all the requirements of the program.
Completed applications include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Head shot Photo
- Pharmacy School Transcripts
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Letter of Intent declaring Adult or Pediatric
- Candidates should not select both programs. Please choose either Adult or Pediatric only.
PGY1 Application Deadline
January 8, 2021
Adult Applicants selected for interview can select from 3 available interview dates February 1, 8 or 12.
Pediatric Applicant interviews will be held on February 5.
PGY1 start date is June 21, 2021.
All matched residents will be required to complete the Sacred Heart Health System orientation, a urine drug screen (we are a tobacco-free campus) and a full background check.
Do you have questions about the Pharmacy Residency Program?
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Click the Contact Us button!